Thursday, November 26, 2009

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST



As the holidays approaches lets us remember the true meaning of Christmas. We must not forget that it is Jesus birthday ? God doesn’t want you to be unhappy, alone, sad or depressed this Christmas.

Don’t be stressed out about lack of money to buy gifts; when God has already given us the biggest gift of all:
       

                          Luke 2:10-11


     10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.


      11For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.



Help Me To Understand
What It Means To Except Jesus As My Savior
Sin separates us from God (Rom 3:23). God demonstrated His Love for us. While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Rom 5:8) . We are saved by asking God to forgive us of our sins; if you forgive others their sins, your Father will forgive you. ( Matthew 6:14-15)


If you declare with your mouth “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9-10)
• "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."[Rom. 10:13]
• God gives eternal life because Jesus Christ atoned for our sin: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."


RECEIVE YOUR GIFT TODAY!!!  CONFESS THIS PRAYER OUTLOUD

Dear Heavenly, Father


I Believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
I believe Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day.
I believe Jesus Christ Shed His Blood for my sins and eternal life.
I confess that I am a sinner and I repent of my sins
Please forgive me of my sins.

Guide me in all truth an show me the way in which I shall go.
Baptize me in the Holy Ghost and with fire
I proclaim Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord
I thank you Lord that I am born again
                                                       In Jesus Name Amen.






DO you know of someone you love so much, but they do not know Jesus?



Do you truly love them with all of your heart?



Pray to God for their salvation and send them this blog.

http://psalms37-sarah.blogspot.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment