Friday, July 31, 2009

Heart CandleImage by Bob.Fornal via Flickr

In Trouble Times

1 Peter 5:7
7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
John 14:18
18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 (Amplified Bible)
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy (pity and mercy) and the God [Who is the Source] of every comfort (consolation and encouragement),

4Who comforts (consoles and encourages) us in every trouble
I know who you are says the Lord, I know what you are going through, Come to Me… I will give you rest. Ask me, and I will show you the way to go. I know your heart is troubled and things aren’t going the way they should, but I know the plans I have for you.. Jer 29:11 good thoughts, happiness and joy, but not worldly sorrow.
Talk to God, don’t be afraid I will comfort you and mend your broken heart. Only God can give you peace in the midst of trouble – He will guide your steps, no man can give you what God can give you.. Don’t look to man for help look to God – He is your source.

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray I am going through difficult times, show me what I must do, lead my to do the right thing at the right time. Protect me and my family from any harm, help us to know how much You love and care for us. I need your help to day, I am worried about a lot of things that I cannot control, but Father you know what is heavy on my heart, words even I can not bear to say, or else I may start to cry. Lift my heaviness today, and I ask for peace in the midst of darkness. Thank you Father, that you are faithful God. In Jesus Name Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment