Monday, September 14, 2009

Take My Yoke Upon You

Hosea 6:1-2 (King James Version)


1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.


2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

PRAYER

Dear Heavenly, Father


I Believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
I believe Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day.
I believe Jesus Christ Shed His Blood for my sins and eternal Life.
I confess that I am a sinner and I repent of my sins according to Matthew 4:17
Please forgive me of my sins.
Guide me in all truth an show me the way in which I shall go.
Baptize me in the Holy Ghost and with fire according to Mathew 3:11.
I proclaim Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord according to John 3:16
I thank you Lord that I am born again according to John 3:3
In Jesus Name Amen.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment