Friday, September 11, 2009

V4 "HIS BANNER OVER ME WAS LOVE"

SONG OF SOLOMON


Song of Solomon 2:1-3


. 1I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys
2As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
4He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love.



The old hymn which says, "He's the lily of the valleys, the bright and morning star," referring to Christ…

The term "my love" is plural in Hebrew.
Our Lord Jesus does not have only one believer in all the world with whom he enjoys this intimate relationship; all believers are welcome to this intimacy with the Lord

Jesus Christ thinks you are beautiful just as the lily among the thorns. Your are a beautiful flower in the midst of the garden and in the midst of heart of Jesus. Your leaves do not fall in the winter you bloom all year round. 


Accouding to Ps 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season: his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.  I
































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment