Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Life of Restoration

In 1998 I thanked Christ our Lord for calling me into the ministry.
God had mercy on me yet I was a sinner walking an ungodly and unrighteous life, but God knew the thoughts that He had towards me, thoughts of peace and not of evil. (Jer 29:11)

There are many people out there today reading this message and perhaps you are in unbelief or ignorant of your ways, but Gods' grace is reaching out to you to tell you much He cares for you.

Yes, you are in bondage, depression, lonliness, if this is you Listen Come to Jesus. He will forgive all your sins and He will give you eternal life; not a life of unhappiness and destruction.

God will heal your broken heart. He will give you a life you would never belief could be possible.

If you have tried everything else why not give Jesus a chance. I could imagine my life without the Lord

If you are ready to give your life to God say this prayer outloud.

Dear Heavenly Father I want to change my life today. I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. I believe He shed his blood for my sins. Father, forgive my sins and fill me with the Holy Spirit. I proclaim Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. Help me to live according to your Word. I thank you that I am born again in Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment