Monday, December 14, 2009

WHO'S SANTA CLAUS

FOR UNTO YOU IS BORN THIS DAY IN THE CITY OF DAVID
A SAVIOR, WHICH IS CHRIST THE LORD. AND THIS SHALL BE A SIGN UNTO YOU; YE SHALL FIND THE BABE WRAPPED IN SWADDLING CLOTHES, LYING IN A MANGER.
                                                                                                                        LUKE 2:11-12

The best gift of all is to receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. 
You have been searching for happiness, You have been lonely and depressed most of your life.
You feel too ashamed to let people know how unhappy you have been.
You feel empty inside and don't know where you should turn to
This Christmas you have no one to share your holiday with
Perhaps, you have a family to share Christmas with but you can't wait until it is over.
Or perhaps you feel no one loves you.

I can write this easily because this was me. Every Christmas something bad would happen to me.  I had a blue Christmas tree for years, because I felt the blues every holiday.  What an awful time when you are in this state and Christmas is around the corner and you can't find any happiness in your heart.

Well, my heart reaches out to you this evening and I pray that this Christmas will be different for you this year.  I pray that you find a church you enjoy going to and I pray that you meet new friends who will understand you and care about you.  I also pray that you except Jesus Christ as your Savior and that you develop a personal relationship with Him and next year this time you can say your have a best friend and His Name is Jesus.  He loves you more than anything in the world and He has been trying to tell you this for some time. 

I thank you for joining me this holiday and I pray that you find the true meaning of Christmas this year and that you have someone that you can share the holidays with. 

If you need a prayer- just email me at prayer@eastlink.ca

Merry Christmas -

 Ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart

Jesus gave us the greatest gift of all, our salvation. Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God:....And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal ife, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

The Blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to clease us from all unrighteousness. 

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt beleive in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved.




SCRIPTURES: 1 John 5:1; 1 John 4:14; 1 John 5:12-13, 1 John1:7,9 Romans 10:9


No comments:

Post a Comment