Monday, August 10, 2009

God and Man & Heaven

God and Man at YaleImage via Wikipedia

God
And Man & Heaven
We must understand and believe the consequences of being a sinner. The bible says:For the wages of sin is death. (Romans 6:23)

Repent

This desire to turn from our sin is called repentance.I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (Luke 13:5)Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, (Acts 3:19)The Lord is . . .not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)

Salvation

Salvation is a gift from God, freely given to all who ask - it can never be earned!For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
(Ephesians 2:8-9)

God Loves Us

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;. (Romans 3:25)God loved us and gave us His Son even though we did nothing to deserve His love.But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.(Romans 5:8)Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

Receive Jesus Christ As Savior

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: (John 1:12)

If you truly understand and believe, I urge you to ask Jesus into your life - do not delay!While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. (Hebrews 3:15).Tell Him you believe in His sacrifice as complete forgiveness for your sins and ask Him to be your Savior.
If you have come this far, do not let another moment go by!! There’s no special prayer required. Simply tell Him you believe and ask Him to save you.

Pray a prayer something like this:

Dear God, I know that I am a sinner who deserves an eternal death. I desire to turn from my sin, but I know that on my own, I can never achieve a sinless life. Left on my own I will be forever separated from You. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again as an eternal sacrifice for my sin. I accept the gift of Jesus and ask Him into my life as my Savior. Amen.If this was prayed with a sincere heart, you are from this very moment, His Child.

You have been "born again" (John 3:3), made a "new creation" (2 Corinthians 5:17), and will one day enter into the Kingdom of God (Heaven).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment