Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Psalms 37

prayer (Psalm 23:1)Image by evelynishere via Flickr

PRAYER

Psalms 21:2 " Thou has given him his heart's desire, and hast not withheld the request of his lips. Selah

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you that You have given us our hearts desire- to serve You as an ambassador in the ministry with my husband Jeremiah David. I thank you for the visions and dreams given to us by You that will all come to pass - according to Habakkuk 2:2-3. he shall bring it to pass and he shall bring forth thy righteous as the light. I trust in you Lord and I delight to do Your Will and I believe Your Word is True.. According to Psalms 37 Praise the Lord, I wait patiently for Your Promises You are Jehovah-jireh my Provider. In Jesus Name Amen
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]





No comments:

Post a Comment