Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He Who Waits Upon The Lord

'ReligiousImage by spike55151 via Flickr

Psalm 40:1-2
1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

Your circumstances have not changed, you are struggle to make ends meet, you don’t know where to turn; but the Lord is waiting for you to cry out to Him. He will reach down and pull you up and your feet will be planted firmly – WHY because He heard your cry and He will not abandoned you. Salvation is for today.

If you haven’t received salvation email me at: prayer@eastlink.ca
FOOTNOTES:
“And he inclined unto me and heard my cry”
In the Tehillim it states that:
Sometimes God does not bend down to hear, meaning that He, in His infinite wisdom, chooses not to interfere with the normal course of events in order to effect salvation (Malbim).
“He set my feet upon a rock”

(Be'er Avrahm) indicates:
The man drowning therein desperately clutches for something solid: i.e.. a rock to which he can cling
If you haven’t received salvation email me at:prayer@eastlink.ca

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment